This past Sunday was so nice out that I decided to take a ride up to my parents house. My Mom's being telling me that the Strawberries are starting to come in and they had plenty to share. When I got there my Parents were outside watching Nevaeh play in her pool and within in no time my both of my sisters, my nephew Jonathan and my niece Savahna all showed up. Danni had a bucket of water balloons in tow!
Nevaeh was so funny. When she got hold of the hose, watch out. She completely soaked me and my Mom numerous times but it was so hot out it was all in good fun!

I spent over 10 hours straight outside with the kids while my sisters went and did various things in the house. I really did have a blast but went home with a wicked sunburn, I know better but didn't even think about sunblock. It is now a standard in my purse so this doesn't happen again!
One of the best parts of the afternoon is when one of the neighbors stopped by with a huge lobster he had won in a shoot. I guess he won a few of them and wanted to share since my dad had helped him with something the previous week.

The lobster was so good! What a treat!! Mom boiled it up and then Dad chopped it all up and removed me outside. Boy I bet my Mom was glad it wasn't in the kitchen because it caused a huge mess. Afterwards since there were so many of us I suggested they make a lobster salad and get some rolls and we could all have a sandwich!
Yummo!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment