Friday, September 12, 2008

BATHROOM MAKE-OVER

Here are my Bathroom make-over pictures I promised from last week. I wanted to do something new and unusually different than my normal style & taste so I chose Reds & Browns. Prior to the re-do the bathroom was Yellow and Blue with Duckies & Flowers. It was a completely matchy matchy set that I had ordered out of a catalog years ago.
First I fell in love with this shower curtain ($24) at Target so decided on that. Next I went and picked up some new Red Rugs($48) and stumbled across towels in similar colors as the curtain so I grabbed some hand towels($32) and wash clothes($24). I also needed new shower curtain hooks ($12) and I chose a style that matched perfectly!
Before there was a mirror above the toilet, it had a Duck and Flower border so it needed to go. I found this Candle Holder thingy($26) at Target and got some Red Tea lights($5) to go.
I also purchased a new Toilet Seat($12).
Before there was a White Cabinet here that went with the last set so I needed something else. I found this build it yourself Cabinet($60) at Target. I found the bowl($22) on top at Target too. I know it's kinda expensive for a bowl but I really liked it. I bought a bag of Red & Brown Potpourri($10) to go in it.
Above my new cabinet I hung this Picture($10) that I got at Walmart and Sconces($14) I got at Target along with Red Candles($10)
Across the room near the sink I hung another Walmart Picture($10) and I got a 3M removable hook($4) for a hand towel.
I love the way it turned out and it feels very warm and cozy now!!

1 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love the new bathroom. You did a great job.