TRANSACTION 1
1 Gillette Fusion $11.99
1 Gillette Venus $11.99
1 Lady Speed Stick Clinical $7.99
1 CG Foundation $5.49
1 CG Blush $5.99
TOTAL $43.45
SALES -$5.00
COUPONS -$14.49
ECB’s -$3.99
TOTAL OOP $20.97
1 Gillette Fusion $11.99
1 Gillette Venus $11.99
1 Lady Speed Stick Clinical $7.99
1 CG Foundation $5.49
1 CG Blush $5.99
TOTAL $43.45
SALES -$5.00
COUPONS -$14.49
ECB’s -$3.99
TOTAL OOP $20.97
TRANSACTION 2
2 Irish Spring 3pk $2.99Each (not in pic-given away already)
2 Cascade Action Pak $6.49Each
1 Downy $7.69
2 Febreze Fabric $5.99Each
1 Febreze Candle $7.99
1 Febreze Noticeable $8.49
3 Soft Soap $2.49Each
1 Glade Fabric $3.99
TOTAL $66.57
SALES -$20.20
COUPONS -$15.69
ECB’s -$15.79
TOTAL OOP $15.63
DAYS TOTAL $110.02
SALES -$25.20
COUPONS -$30.18
ECB’s -$19.78
DAYS TOTAL OOP $36.60
SAVED 67%
** I received an email that the Summer Spending ECB's were ready and that they could be printed at home. Well I assumed that they would print out at the store as well but they didn't when I shopped today. So my total could have been $7.50 lower but at least I can print it and use it next time I shop.


0 comments:
Post a Comment