Monday, October 27, 2008

THIS AND THAT

School is going very well so far. I've been out so long that it's defiantly taking some getting use to. I've been studying really hard so that I make sure to really comprehend everything.
I think my Medical Terminology class is the hardest so far. It's probably mostly due to the fact that we got off to a rocky start. I'm not sure what really happened but the rumor is that our teacher quit right before our class started so for the first three classes we didn't really have a teacher. The school tried to find substitutes but none really fit the bill.
The best was this woman came in to interview for a job and they threw her right into our class. She was very nice but her daytime job was a gym teacher for first graders and she couldn't even pronounce the words we were suppose to be learning. Needless to say she has never been back to teach our class. They finally settled on the same teacher we had for our coding class and I love her. She's very funny and easy to learn from and she doesn't mind the endless supply of questions we come up with!
My pain level isn't going as well as school is. I've been trying to make the most of it because I know it'll only get worse once I start work next week. Not only is my back and legs killing me (I don't think the hard chairs in school help any) but my neck is acting up even more, probably because I'm always bent over a book reading or studying. I just keep trying to make myself as comfortable as possible and work through the pain. I know I can do it!
On a sad note my brother-in-laws grandma passed away on Saturday morning. Poor Abeula :(
She was such a nice lady with a great spirit but has been very sick for a very long time. As sad as it is, I'm glad that she can now rest in God's peace and never have to suffer again. The wake is scheduled for this evening 5:30-10. I get out of school around 9:30 so I'm gonna try to make it before it's over. If I don't at least I'll be at the funeral tomorrow morning.
God Bless you Abeula, May you rest in peace :)

0 comments: