Saturday, October 4, 2008

THIS AND THAT

I've been so bad about updating my blog lately. I'm still not feeling any better and can't wait for my appointment on the 10Th to find out what we can try next. I have a feeling this Dr has given up hope and is ready to pass me off to another specialist. I'm trying to stay optimistic and hoping that eventually someone will figure out something that will help.
In the meantime I've just been trying to walk more and just get out of the house in general. My thinking was if I tried living life semi-normally again then maybe I would feel better too. If anyone has any other suggestions please help!
I just scheduled a meeting with Costco as well for the 20Th to go over my restrictions and to see if they can get me back into any position. I'm hoping for my original job since that has a more set schedule than other departments.
If also started this new adventure that will be taking up alot of my time. For now I want to keep it a secret. It's not a big deal or anything just want to keep it to myself for the next month or so to see how things go and then I'll share with all of you!
Wish me luck!!

0 comments: