I originally had no plans this weekend but that changes and it turned out to be an awesome time!
Earlier in the week my sister Danni headed down to the Cape for the week with Dave and Nevaeh. My parents have a second house on the Cape so they were staying there. I was invited to go but declined because Mia is in heat again and I was afraid if I left she may get mad and spray around the house.
On Thursday Danni called to see if I had changed my mind but I hadn't. She said that my parents were heading down for the weekend and also Dave's brother Adam, his wife Saram, daughter Savahna and Saram's brother Nick were going to be there. I still said no. I woke up around 5am on Friday and couldn't sleep so I spontaneously packed a bag and decided to go for the weekend.
It turned out to be alot of fun although it did rain all day Saturday. Here are a few highlights from the trip....
Nevaeh and a Hermit Crab
Danni and Nevaeh











0 comments:
Post a Comment