I went to the Dr this morning and have been released back to work with a 10lb lifting limit. I have a meeting tomorrow with my Manager and a Nurse from our Corporate office to see if the have a position available for me. My goal is to start back Monday July 14Th. So keep your fingers crossed that they will accept me back with those restrictions! If they don't want to work with me then I'm out again until my weight limit increases :(
Although I'm not feeling any better, I have no choice but to suck it up and go back for now. I have a follow up with my Dr in a month to see if I have improved or if I need to have Cervical Injections. I'm hoping I don't need those because the process he explained to me this morning didn't sound like fun. For now he prescribed another medicine and upped the dose on the one I'm already taking to see if that helps at all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment