I needed to run out to the store this morning to get some Kitty Litter. I went over to Geisslers and while I was there I redeemed a coupon I had gotten in the mail for a free Cascade Crystal Clear Dishwasher Rinse!!
Woot Woot~ Don't cha just love to get FREE stuff??!!
After that I ran to Walgreens across the street to get some Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner Refills that I had read were on sale over at my friend Sarah's Blog-Raising Weeds. Thanks for the heads up Sarah, I was almost out!
4 Scrubbing Bubbles Refills $4.49Each
Total $17.96
Sales -$5.96
Coupons -$4.00
Mail in Rebate -$4.00
Total OOP $4.40
As I came out of Walgreens I saw CVS across the street and of course I couldn't help myself but to go in. I had read yesterday over at Alyssa's Blog-Keeping The Kingdom First that if you bought 2 of the Coppertone Water Baby Face Sticks that you would get a $10ECB. This was an unadvertised deal but I was anxious to see if it worked and it did! As soon as I got into the store one of my favorite cashiers waved me over to tell me they had finally gotten the Magic Scanning Coupon Machine!! I had read about these scanners online for awhile now and was bummed that none of my stores had them. I was able to scan my card twice and this is what printed out....
$1 off CVS Paper Towels
$1 off 2 Gold Emblem Nuts, Pretzels or Crackers
$1 off any Pamprin
$7.50ECB - My Spring Spending Reward!
I wasn't expecting the Spring Reward so I was excited and I came up with 2 transactions to do.
TRANSACTION 1
2 Coppertone Face Sticks $4.99Each
1 Skintimate Shaving Cream $2.99
1 Garnier Eye Roller $12.99
Total $25.96
Coupons/ECB's -$21.98
Total OOP $4.18
TRANSACTION 2
4 Shick Intuition Refills $10.49Each
Total $41.96
Sales -$20.98
Coupons/ECB's -$15.00
Total OOP $6.28
DAYS TOTAL $67.92
DAYS SALES -$20.98
DAYS COUPONS/ECB'S -$36.80
DAYS TOTAL OOP $10.46
Want to see more CVS savings???
Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars or Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!! You can find both of their links in my list of favorites!!




1 comments:
I'm glad you got the scrubbing bubbles refills. I'm pissed they didn't have them at my store. I want to go back and look again, but I'm leaving for the Cape tomorrow, and don't know if I'll be able to squeeze it in. Plus, I'll be real annoyed if I make it back and they still don't have any.
Ugh! I couldn't find the sunblock face sticks either! I searched for those all over too. But I did need regular sunblock, so I guess it worked out.
Oh yeah, the CVS on Memorial Dr. in Chicopee finally got that card scanner thingy, but I haven't gotten any great coupons out of it yet. Everyone blogs about the great $/$$ coupons they keep getting, and I'm not! Not from the card scanner, not from the bottom of my receipts, not from updating my email. I'm bummed!
You got some great deals, though!
Post a Comment