I started out today just wanting to go make the Photo Books that were on sale this week at CVS but after scanning the flyer I realized that I had alot of coupons that matched stuff on sale. There was nothing I really needed this minute but I figured I would add to my stock pile and there was a few things I picked up for my family like the Heart Advantage for Dad and the Pull Ups for my niece Nevaeh.
My plan was to order the photo books and then do my shopping while they were being made. Turns out the store I chose was out of alot of the things on my list so I had to improvise some and then ended up stopping at a second CVS on the way home to get the rest. At the second store I found Sippy Cups and Pacifiers in the clearance section for real cheap so I picked them up to put away for shower gifts(currently two preggos in the family). I didn't intend to do five transactions today it's just the way it worked out.
TRANSACTION 1
2 Photo Books 6x8 $12.99Each
Total $25.98
Sales - $10.00
Coupons -$3.00
Total $13.63
Earned $15.98ECB
TRANSACTION 2
1 Downy Fabric Softener $5.79
2 Herbal Essence Shampoo/Conditioner $4.29Each
1 Skintimate Shaving Gel $2.99
1 CVS Paper Towel 8pk $5.99
1 Huggies Pull Ups $11.49
2 CVS Pantyliner $0.99Each
1 CVS Makeup Wipes $3.49
1 Speed Stick 24/7 $3.99
2 Johnson Buddy Soaps $0.99Each
1 Scunci Hair Clips $2.99
Total $49.27
Sales -$9.86
Coupons -$13.20
ECB’s -$15.98
Total OOP $10.43
Earned $4.98ECB
TRANSACTION 3
1 Bayer Heart Advantage $6.99
1 Bic Soleil Razor $6.99
1 Playskool Sippy Cup 2pk $6.49
2 Playskool Pacifiers 2pk $5.49
Total $31.45
Sales -$2.00
Clearance -$13.12
Coupons -$8.00
ECB’s -$4.98
Total OOP $3.52
Earned $2.00ECB
TRANSACTION 4
1 Bic Soleil Razor $6.99
Total $6.99
ECB’s -$2.00
Total OOP $5.24
Earned $5.00ECB
TRANSACTION 5
1 Venus Refill 4pk $14.39
1 Secret Deodorant $3.29
Total $17.68
Sales - $3.29
Coupons -$5.00
ECB’s -$5.00
Total OOP $4.61
DAYS TOTAL $131.37
DAYS SALES -$25.15
DAYS CLEARANCE -$13.12
DAYS COUPONS -$29.20
DAYS ECB’S -$27.96
DAYS TOTAL OOP $37.43
DAYS SAVINGS 72%
I did spend more that I thought I would but I did get alot of stuff and some were for gifts so all in all not too bad. Oh and the Photo Books came out awesome. I brought my CD of pictures from the Cape a few weeks ago and I made a book for my Mom and Danni. I hope they like them!!


1 comments:
You got a lot of great stuff. The CVS near me is out all the time of things I want and need. I refuse to drive all over since gas is so expensive.
Post a Comment