Friday, July 11, 2008

CVS 7-11

I ran to CVS this morning after I got out of Therapy. I had my list and my coupons ready to go. Since there wasn't alot of great ECB deals this week but there was things just on sale that I needed I figured I would break my purchase into 2 transactions. The first one I bought everything on my list that generated ECB's and the second transactions I used the ECB's to help lower my total. I walked in with no ECB's and left the same way but all in all since I needed most of the stuff I really don't think I did too bad.
TRANSACTION 1
1 Febreeze Air Spray $3.29
1 Febreeze Fabric Spray $5.99
1 Febreeze Candle $7.99
1 Febreeze Noticables Started Kit $7.99
1 Febreeze Noticables Refill $7.99
1 Cascade Action Paks $5.49
1 Venus Vibrance Razor $11.99
2 CoverGirl Lash Blast $8.49Each
1 CoverGirl 4pk Shadow $5.49
1 Playtex Tampon $4.99
4 Gold Emble Pretzels $0.69Each
Total $80.95
Sales -$17.28
Coupons -$18.49
Total OOP $47.10
TRANSACTION 2
2 Tide with Downy $7.99Each
1 Pampers Easy Ups $11.49
1 Gillete Mach Razors $8.99
1 Gold Emblem Water $4.99
Total $41.45
Sales -$16.99
Coupons -$4.00
ECB's -$11.00
Total OOP $10.01
DAYS TOTAL $122.40
DAYS SALES -$34.27
DAYS COUPONS/ECB'S -$33.49
DAYS TOTAL OOP $57.11
DAYS SAVINGS 53%

0 comments: