I meet with my Employer today to discuss my restrictions. I had a limit of 10lbs and nothing above shoulder level.
Costco refused me :(
The good news is I found out I get to keep my Photo Manager position and when I do go back that's where it'll be. An hour before my meeting I received a call from the Work Hardening Center and was told that Aetna approved my therapy. They will be simulating a work environment for me complete with lifting, bending, twisting, reaching and the fear of re-injury. I will be going there for the next month, 3x a week for 2-4 hours a session. I was told an acceptable limit to return to Photo is 35lbs and I will be trying to reach that over the next month.
My next meeting with Costco is Aug 1st right after my follow up with Dr. Cooper and if I reach my weight goal I can return Monday Aug 4Th. So I'm keeping my fingers(and toes) crossed that everything will go as planned!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment