skip to main | skip to sidebar

LIFE OF LAPAN

LIVING THE GOOD LIFE ON A TIGHT BUDGET

Monday, June 30, 2008

REBATE CHECKS

I got another rebate check today for Adidas Deodorant $4.99.
I've added it all up and so far I've gotten back $48.99 !!
Woo~Hoo!!!!

Posted by MARY-ANN at 6:14 PM    

Labels: My Life, Rebates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
MARY-ANN
Western Massachusetts
Hello All~ I'm 32 and I love my Family, The Red Sox, Cooking and Baking, and getting great deals that save money!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (9)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (154)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (8)
    • ► August (19)
    • ► July (13)
    • ▼ June (16)
      • REBATE CHECKS
      • CVS 6-30
      • WEEKEND UPDATE
      • THIS AND THAT
      • PAINFULL WEEKEND
      • WELCOME BABY GIANNA
      • WORK PLAN
      • REBATES
      • CVS 6-16
      • ALL TIRED OUT
      • THIS AND THAT
      • CVS 6-10
      • WATER BALLOONS
      • A LOOK OVER THE LAST WEEK
      • CATCH UP
      • CVS 6-1
    • ► May (36)
    • ► April (34)
    • ► March (18)

DAILY READS

  • Arwen & Friends
  • Boy Crazy
  • Keeping the Kingdom First
  • Life With Rhea
  • Mommin' It Up!
  • Money Saving Mom
  • Raising Weeds
  • Springmont Cottage

Labels

  • Baking
  • Baseball
  • Big Y
  • Cape Cod
  • Cooking
  • Costco
  • CVS
  • Danni
  • Debt
  • Family
  • Fenway
  • Fish
  • Friends
  • Geissler's
  • Joan Jetta
  • Jonathan
  • Keurig
  • Medical
  • Mia
  • My Life
  • Nevaeh
  • Random
  • Rebates
  • Red Sox
  • RITE-AID
  • Savahna
  • School
  • Storage
  • Target
  • TV
  • WALGREENS
  • WALMART