Friday, August 22, 2008

CVS 8-22

Although I wasn't thrilled with any of CVS sales this week, there was still a few things I wanted to get including a Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit(which wasn't on-sale but my friend bought one last weekend and it worked good so I wanted one for my house too). I'm in a bit of a hurry today and didn't take any pictures.... Sorry :(
TRANSACTION 1
4 Gold Emblem Candy $.99Each
2 Glade Air Sprays $1.89Each
2 Gold Emblem H2O 24pk $4.99Each
Total $17.72
Sales -$4.46
Coupons -$8.88
Total OOP $4.38
TRANSACTION 2
2 Glade Air Sprays $1.89Each
2 Sunsilk 24/7 Creme $4.29Each
1 Sunsilk Shampoo $4.29
1 Sunsilk Conditioner $4.29
Total $20.94
Sales -$10.69
Coupons -$5.88
Total OOP $4.68
TRANSACTION 3
1 Swiffer Wet Jet $19.99
Total $19.99
Coupons -$7.00
Total OOP $13.64
DAYS TOTAL $58.65
SALES -$15.15
COUPONS -$21.76
DAYS TOTAL OOP $22.70
SAVED 61%
** Ok a few notes, If you notice I didn't go in with any ECB's nor did I leave with any. I think this was my first trip where ECB's were not involved at all but it just shows you that if you only use coupons at CVS you can still save and make out big time!!
The Swiffer was actually $21.99 but was stickered at $19.99 so when it rang up full price I pointed out the sticker and the cashier adjusted it down.
I was only planning on buying one H2O since they were on sale for $3.99 and the last time I went in the magic coupon machine gave me one for $1 off, well today when I scanned my card it gave me one for $2 off...Woot-Woot!!!!
I'm planning on bringing 1 case of water to my friend's new home since I know we'll be hanging out there more and it's basically all I drink!
I also got 2 coupons for $1 off of 2 Emblem Gold Candies, well the candy was on-sale for .88 a bag so I ended up getting 4 bags for $1.52. I bought the Gummy Bears and Worms... Yummo... Like I need more Candy!!! heeheehee
Overall I don't think I did bad since my Total OOP was the same amount as if I had just gone and bought the Swiffer!!

1 comments:

andria said...

I just started at CVS. It wasn't close to me before, but now that we've moved, I could actually walk to one now (if it weren't so darn hot). I like to find the good deals there. Just got some soleil razor refills for 99 cents after a buck and a coupon and on sale. They usually cost me about 7 bucks!