Sunday, August 24, 2008

MIA AND THE FISH

I've gotten many comments and emails on if Mia likes the fish tank or not.
SHE LOVES IT!!!
Mia likes to sit by it and chase the fish around especially when I feed them
I'm not sure if you can see it in the pictures or not but all the way around the tank under the glass lid there are openings where you can stick your hand into feed them
Well it took Mia about a week but she finally found these openings and loves to put her paw in and "bop" the fish. I can't tell if she ever hits one because it all happens so fast!
Many a time I have found Mia with wet paws and wet spots on the carpet around the tank. One morning I woke up and found a fish on the carpet. This has happened before so I'm not sure if the fish was a jumper or a victim of Mia's!
When questioned Mia ignored me and kept on grooming her wet paws.....

0 comments: