Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SHOPPING TRIP 8-5

Today I ran out to CVS and Walmart and this is what I got....
CVS
1 Colgate Toothpaste $3.49
1 Gillette Fusion Phenom $9.99
3 Clean & Clear Face Scrubs $6.99 Each
2 Tru Blend Foundations $8.99 Each
2 Tru Blend Powders $7.99 Each
2 Ice Breaker Sour Gum $1.99 Each
4 Extra Fruit Sensations Gum $1.19 Each
TOTAL $77.15
SALES -$20.48
COUPONS -$30.35
TOTAL OOP $27.32
SAVED 66%
EARNED $10ECB & Coupon for FREE CVS Ibuprofen
WALMART
1 Wheat Thin Cracker $3.48
1 Kraft Dressing $1.58
1 Crystal Lite $2.98
1 Kotex Liner $1.00
1 Kraft Cheese $2.98
1 Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs $2.50
15 Kool Aid's $0.20 Each
10 Friskies $0.76 Each
1 Wiskers Treat $1.07
1 Wiskers Treat $0.94
2 Glade Oil Warmers $3.94
TOTAL $36.76
COUPONS -$24.92
TOTAL OOP $11.84
SAVED 68%
On the way home I stopped by our local farm McKinstry's and was shocked to see it was a traffic nightmare. There was even a cop directing which I've never seen there before. Once I got inside I learned what the hoop-la was all about....
It was Customer Appreciation Day and their home grown Corn was on sale for $1.00 a dozen!!!
I love their corn which is why I went there in the first place so was very excited to see such a great price!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did great with deals! I really wish they had Kotex for $1.00 in Canada and I would have lots of free liners! Oh well. :P