Yesterday I received a $10 Gift Card in the mail from Kohl's for no reason! I never shop there for myself but have shopped for baby clothes there before so this free gift card was great news. As I mentioned in my earlier post Saram's baby shower is at the end of the month!
When I got there today they were having a great sale. I only planned on spending the $10 but found three cute outfits and couldn't resist. I only paid $10.79 OOP!!!
Did you notice I purposely chose non-pink items??
I remember when my sister had Nevaeh, everyone got her pink stuff and after a while she said she was so sick of looking at pink haha
Saram and Adam are huge Mets fans so last month I ordered this t-shirt from MLB.com.
They are naming their baby girl Madison Shea,
After Shea Stadium which is closing this year


0 comments:
Post a Comment