OK I'm Pissed!!! So this post will be me venting, any ideas or help would be appreciated!
I've been doing my Work Hardening Program now for about 2 months and I've counted back on my calender and saw that I went 17 times, well I don't know if you remember or not but I had to wait almost 2 months to get into the program because they were waiting for Insurance Approval. Now I guess part of this is my fault but I trusted the staff that was obtaining the approval since I assumed they also didn't want me doing the program unless they got paid.
Back on July 2ND The Return To Work Center called me and said that Aetna had finally approved the program but today I went online to Aetna.com to check out my account and saw that all the charges for each visit has been DENIED and I am responsible for the whole bill.
$374 x 17 Visits = $6358!
How in the world am I going to pay for that???
BASTARDS!!
I've done nothing yet since I haven't actually received a bill and I can't even call The Return To Work center yet because they are closed on Tues & Thurs. I want to wait and speak with them since they are the ones that obtained the approval before I call Aetna up screaming.
I'M JUST SO PISSED!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment