Sunday, August 31, 2008

SARAM'S BABY SHOWER

Yesterday was Saram's Baby Shower. Saram & Adam are having a baby girl due Oct 29Th ~ Madison Shea(after Shea Stadium which is closing this year). It was held at Red Rose Pizzeria in their bar/banquet area and the food was delicious!
We all had a good time!!
Betsy~ Madison's Godmother and Saram playing the "How big do you think my belly is" game
All the nice things Saram & Adam received

Adam is a big Ny Giants fan and an even bigger Mets fan!
If Mommy Says No... Ask Grandma

Saram's Mom, Saram, Adam and their daughter Savahna
Organic Baby & Home Grown Baby....
So cute from Titi Gina!
My first Mets Shirt...
I gave them this!
Mets Cheerleader outfit from Val and Anthony!
WELCOME MADISON SHEA!!

1 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love Baby Showers! Looks like you all had a grand time. Thanks for stopping by. School is really kicking my butt right now. I just can't seem to get everything organized and its driving my crazy.

Have a great day!