Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DEALS OR STEALS??

I did some shopping today and this is what I got.........
CVS
3 SoftSoap $2.79 Each
1 Swiffer Kit $11.99
2 Colgate Fresh Max $3.29 Each
1 Playskool Wipe $5.79
1 Kotex $1.49
TOTAL $34.22
SALES -$12.69
COUPONS -$11.49
TOTAL OOP $10.46
SAVED 70%

WALMART
2 Land O'Lakes Butter $3.38 Each
2 Crystal Lite $2.98 Each
2 Wheat Thins $2.98 Each
2 Vitamin Waters $1.00 Each
2 Kraft Salad Dressings $1.58 Each
1 Powerade $0.60
1 Good Life Cat Treat $2.54
2 Pounce Cat Treats $1.52 Each
1 Mt Olive Sandwich Pickles $2.63
10 Nerds Chewy $0.58 Each
1 Doritos $2.50
30 Kool Aid $0.20 Each
2 Hot Dogs $2.50 Each
2 Kraft Cheese $2.98 Each
2 Kotex $1.00 Each
1 French Bread $1.50
*Various Deli Meat $9.70
TOTAL $71.11
COUPONS -$36.44
TOTAL OOP $34.67
SAVED 51%
WALGREENS
2 Glade Plug Ins $4.79 Each
2 Glade Refills $3.99 Each
5 Trident Gum $1.49 Each
10 Rimmel Eye Shadows $4.99 Each
TOTAL 76.11
SALES -$30.74
COUPONS -$39.98
TOTAL OOP $5.39
SAVED 93%
** I had read on other blogs that Rimmel Eye Shadow and Glade Plug Ins were BOGO. I also had BOGO coupons for these items which should result in the items being FREE. From what I read it depends on your local Store Manager if they would accept the coupons or not. My local store took the coupons without a problem!
Except for a few grocery items, I didn't need any of this but it was all good deals so I couldn't resist adding to my Stockpile!!

3 comments:

April said...

great deals!

Anonymous said...

I tried the coupons for the free wheat thins, crystal light, etc.. with kool-aid this week at my Wal-Mart and they wouldn't take it. They said that Kool-Aid was a single serving. I beg to differ. I can't drink a whole pitcher of kool-aid myself. I think I might try it again, with a different cashier or at a different store. Good for you on all your savings!

MARY-ANN said...

Becky~
I've done the deal 5x... 3 at Walmart and 2 at the local grocery store so maybe if your Walmart is giving you a hard time try another store. Also Jello is a Kraft product as well so your Walmart may allow use of those in the deal.
Good Luck!