Wednesday, August 6, 2008

GEISSLER'S 8-6

While I was at Walmart yesterday I picked up two more copies of their All You magazine. Although I do subscribe the coupons this month were unbeatable so I grab a few more issues. There is a page in the mag that has Free Kraft items when you buy 3 Kraft products. I had read on another blog that Kool Aid was a Kraft product so if you bought 3 of those you earned a free item. There were five different of these coupons offering Wheat Thins, Crystal Light, Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs, Kraft Singles Cheese Slices, and Kraft Salad Dressing. So literally for the price of 15 Kool Aides you can get each one of those free!!
Along with those coupons I also had a few other free item coupons so I ran over to Geisslers to pick up some cheap stuff. I got some stuff that wasn't free too but pretty cheap because Geissler's doubles coupons!
This is what I got.........
GEISSLER'S
3 Purina Cat Chow $2.19 Each
2 Friskies Cat Treats $1.59 Each
1 Viva Paper towel $2.49
1 White Caste Cheeseburger $4.69
2 Solo Paper Plates $2.89 Each
2 Pringles Mini $2.19 Each
15 Kool Aid @ 3/$0.79
2 Pepperidge Farm Hamburger Buns $2.79 Each
2 Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs $4.19 Each
2 Nabisco Wheat Thins $3.59 Each
2 Pringles Stix $3.39 Each
2 Kraft Salad dressings $3.69 Each
2 Kraft Cheese $4.59 Each
2 Crystal Light $4.99 Each
TOTAL $85.50
COUPONS -$54.86
TOTAL OOP $30.93
SAVED 64%

0 comments: