This morning when I woke up I saw that the Bananas I had bought last week were turning brown. I remembered seeing a pretty easy recipe for Banana Bread over at The Sparrows Nest so I thought I'd give that a try. Thanks Mrs. Wilt for the recipe! The bread was real yummy!!
After finishing baking I had to go to Physical Therapy. My shoulder is starting to feel a little better but my neck is still killing me. We started working on body supporting exercises today like push-ups. We did some girly ones but they worked out OK and didn't increase my pain so I'll continue to do those at home as well. The therapist is trying to strengthen me up so when I hopefully go back to work next month it won't be a huge shock to my body. Let's see if it works!
After therapy I wanted to run to CVS to pick up some pics I ordered online. If you sign up for their online photo, they give you the first 50 prints free. While I like Costco pics the best I ordered these anyways since they were free. The colors weren't great but whatever!
Here's what I got today....
TRANSACTION 1
2 Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal $3.33Each
2 Total Cereal $3.33Each
1 Lucky Charms Cereal $3.33
1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal $3.33
50 Photo’s FREE
Total $20.00
Coupons - $16.50**
Total OOP $3.50
2 Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal $3.33Each
2 Total Cereal $3.33Each
1 Lucky Charms Cereal $3.33
1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal $3.33
50 Photo’s FREE
Total $20.00
Coupons - $16.50**
Total OOP $3.50
TRANSACTION 2
1 Case CVS water $4.99
2 Nivea Shaving Gels $2.99Each
1 Nivea Men’s Body Wash $4.99
3 Reese’s Cups $0.79Each
Total $18.33
Sales - $1.87
Coupons - $6.50
ECB’s - $10.00(adjusted down to $9.96)
Total OOP $0.00
1 Case CVS water $4.99
2 Nivea Shaving Gels $2.99Each
1 Nivea Men’s Body Wash $4.99
3 Reese’s Cups $0.79Each
Total $18.33
Sales - $1.87
Coupons - $6.50
ECB’s - $10.00(adjusted down to $9.96)
Total OOP $0.00
DAYS TOTAL $38.33
DAYS SALES - $1.87
DAYS COUPONS/ECB’S - $32.96
DAYS TOTAL OOP $3.50
SAVINGS OF 91%
**On the first transaction I ended up getting an additional $9.50 taken off my order due to their mistake. I tried to explain it to the cashier and then the supervisor and they still didn’t understand so I gave up! The confusion was with my photo’s, since they were free they had their usual barcode(to charge $9.50 for pics) on them plus an additional coupon barcode(to subtract the price so they would be free). Well the kept scanning just the coupon and never actually scanned in the original barcode so in effect the took an additional $9.50 off my total. Normally I don’t like to “scam” anybody and always tell when something like this happens but I tried and nobody understood so oh well!!
Want to see more CVS savings?
Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars or Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!! You can find both of their links in my list of favorites!!


4 comments:
I stopped at CVS earlier this week and they were already out of things I wanted that were on special. Hopefully by the weekend I can hit another one. But right now I'm beat from the heat at the garage sale. Hope you are not in too much pain from physical therapy. Have a great evening!
That's it I'm taking my photo's to CVS!
Thanks!! Not bad yourself!
It never fails, whenever I have my list prepared and I know every transaction, they are out of something I was planning on buying. I've yet to buy bandaids! I have four kids - I NEED bandaids! LOL
WOW! You rocked CVS! You go girl! :)
Post a Comment