Monday, June 16, 2008

CVS 6-16

I made a run to CVS this morning basically because I needed refills for my Shick Intuition Razor so I figured I would try to work some sort of deal so I wouldn't pay so much out of pocket. I don't think I did that bad considering I would have paid $20 for the razor refills alone. This week's flyer didn't really appeal to me so I'm not sure I'll go back again. Here's what I got today....

TRANSACTION 1
2 Alavert D (12ct) $10.99Each
1 Listerine Smart Rinse $3.99**
Total $25.97
Sales - $8.50
Coupons/ECB’s - $16.00
Total OOP $1.54
**Plus have Mail in Rebate For Listerine $3.49

TRANSACTION 2
1 Shick Intuition Refill (6ct) $19.99
Total $19.99
Coupons/ECB’s - $11.49
Total OOP $8.93

DAYS TOTAL $45.86
DAYS SALES -$8.50
DAYS COUPONS/ECB’S -$27.49
MAIL IN REBATE -$3.49
DAYS TOTAL OOP 6.38
SAVINGS OF 86%
Want to see more CVS savings?
Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars or Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!! You can find both of their links in my list of favorites!!

0 comments: