First up is my beautiful niece Nevaeh. My sister Danni made her a nice breakfast of mini pancakes with fresh blueberries and syrup. I watched Nevaeh pick up a pancake and then ever so carefully squished it all in her mouth! She is so darn cute!!
"What Titi?? See it all fits!"
As you can all see, Miss Mia is adjusting nicely. She has a great playful personality that comes out more and more each day. She's a great companion to have around.
I spoiled her a little with a whole bunch of new toys which she loves!
Earlier in the week I had read from Andria over at Boy Crazy how she makes these Glazed Orange Brownies and they're a big hit. Turns out it's a Paula Deen recipe and I absolutely love her so I thought I'd give it a try. They came out great!

0 comments:
Post a Comment