Sunday, June 1, 2008

CVS 6-1

I went to CVS today to get a jump on the weekly and monthly deals plus I still had a few of the $5/$15 Coupons left that expire today. Goodbye sweet coupon, you were fun while you lasted!! So I worked out some deal scenarios last night and was lucky enough to find everything I wanted in stock!
Here's what I got today....
TRANSACTION 1
1 Listerine Smart Rinse $3.99
2 CVS Plastic Band Aids $2.29Each
1 Bayer Heart Advantage $7.99
Total $16.56
Sales - $2.10
Coupons -$8.50
Total OOP $6.26
TRANSACTION 2
1 Listerine Smart Rinse $3.99
1 Bayer Heart Advantage $7.99
1 Oral B Toothbrush (2pk) $7.99
1 Reese’s Big Cup $0.79
Total $20.76
Sales - $2.50
Coupons/ECB’s - $17.97
Total OOP $0.29
TRANSACTION 3
1 Tampax Pearl Reg(40ct) $8.49
1 Tampax Pearl Super(36ct) $8.49
1 Oral B Toothbrush (2pk) $7.99
1 Reese’s Big Cup $0.79
Total $25.76
Sales - $5.98
Coupons/ECB’s - $19.48
Total OOP $0.30
TRANSACTION 4
6 Dawn Dish Liquid $1.69Each
1 Cascade Action Paks $5.49
1 Secret Flawless Deodorant $5.49
2 7-up Soda(20oz) $1.59Each + Deposit
1 Reese’s Cup $0.79
Total $25.29
Sales - $7.14
Coupons/ECB’s - $17.78
Total OOP $0.27
TRANSACTION 5
2 Chex Mix $1.99Each
2 Dawn Dish Liquid $1.69Each
1 Gillette Fusion Razor $9.99
2 7-Up Soda (20oz) $1.59Each + Deposit
Total $20.63
Sales - $3.36
Coupons/ECB’s - $16.59
Total OOP $0.68

DAYS TOTAL $108.00
DAYS SALES - $21.08
DAYS COUPONS/ECB’S - $80.32
DAYS TOTAL $7.80
MAIL IN REBATES(For the Listerine) - $6.98
TOTAL OOP $0.82
SAVINGS 0F 92%
Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars or Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!! You can find both of their links in my list of favorites!!

2 comments:

Our Journey said...

wow you did great at CVS!! Isnt is fun to have a sister to go with to CVS!! It definetly would not be as fun without having someone go with you!! Keep up the great work!!!!

momwithbrownies said...

Hi!

I came here to tell you that I tagged you for the Cancer Awareness meme. You can find it on my site.

Talk to you soon!
Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies