Thursday, June 19, 2008

WORK PLAN

Nothing new around here to report. It's been fairly boring lately, alot of resting and Physical Therapy. I'm still not feeling any better but I think I'm going to be forced to go back to work. I think I have to work 8 months at full time to re qualify to go out with pay. Well I know that after 8 months you can qualify for FMLA(Family Medical Leave Act) again so I'm assuming you would be able to take another leave. I think what I'll have to do is suck it up and go back to work and do the best I can and as soon as I qualify take another leave and have the herniation taken care of.
Boy it sucks to be put in a predicament like this but I guess you do what you have to do to survive. For now I'm going to continue to be frugal and work on getting my debt paid off and put some in savings so if I ever go through something like this again at least I'll have a little cushion. It really isn't hard to clip out coupons and watch the flyers for sale items. I enjoy the challenge and see how much I can save. In fact I got another rebate in today for some Land O' Lakes Butter for $2.69. That's over $28 in rebates just this week. I know alot of people don't send these back because it's too time consuming but it works for me!

0 comments: