The last three days I've been so busy that I haven't had time to get on the intranet which means I haven't posted anything of course.
Friday I went for a manicure and pedicure and then headed to do some errands at a nearby mall. My first stop was Petco to pick out a carrier for Mia. Her appointment to be spayed is July 18Th and I need something to transport her there. I found one that was the perfect size for $26.99! They usually range around $50+ so I got pretty lucky on that one!
My second stop was Yankee Candle. I was almost out of the tarts which I burn daily plus I had seen a $10/$35 coupon on another blog. I was very surprised to find that their big summer blowout sale was going on. I got 20 tarts and 1 large size candle and I paid $26.25 with the tax!
Woot Woot!!
My third stop was at Costco to pick up the pictures I had ordered via intranet. I hadn't really printed anything from the past year so I ordered it all it once....800 + prints! I just wanted to do it and get it over with. The bill was $159 :(
I stopped over at Danni's house on the way home. We hung out for awhile and then decided to go to Walmart together. I got some stuff for the house I needed like a carpet runner, cupcake pan, salad spinner, camera case, and 2 new waste baskets because my apartment complex starts recycling July 1st... Yeah!! I also bought a few groceries and a new game for Nevaeh which of course needed batteries. I only spent $119! I thought I had done much worse so I was excited!
Saturday I hung out at home and finished reading my book and also watched some Baseball. I was really sore from the day before so I didn't want to do anything. My friend Andy brought over Chinese food for supper and we ate that and watched more Baseball.
Today He came over again and we went out and looked at Open Houses all afternoon. He plans to buy one in August sometime. It was a long day but fun! I love to look at other people's stuff/house, I'm not sure why?? I hope I'm not a complete weirdo! hahaha
I also got in more rebates this weekend!
Another for Freighor's Bread $2.59
Another for Minute Miad $3.00
2 for Listerine $3.49Each
That's another $12.57 back!
Woot Woot!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment