Saturday, March 22, 2008

OH MY HEAD

Today was a bad day and I have nothing to report. I woke up to a slight headache, which happens about four times a week. I think it may be disc related, hopefully I'll find out soon. I tried to take some Motrin and drank and ton of coffee to try to get the caffeine fix. Nothing worked. I knew I needed to bake the cake for tomorrow so I decided I would do that next before things got worse and I'm so glad I did! I ended up with the worst migraine. I tried to sleep and it just kept getting worse till finally I was very nauseated. YUCK! I slept most of the afternoon and thank god it finally subsided around seven. What was actually great was that a friend had come over and had cooked ribs he had marinated overnight and some homemade potato salad and I was starving now that I was feeling much better. Boy was the food yummo!
Here's a few pics of my Carrot Cake. It came out awesome!!


0 comments: