I was watching the news at noon today and once again saw a story about Gold prices being at an all time high. I've never been much of a jewelry wearer but I was pretty sure I had a few broken necklaces that I knew I was never going to repair and wear again. I went looking and sure enough there was two necklaces, three bracelets, and about ten charms. All were junk and I knew they held no sentimental value to me and I honestly wasn't even sure if they were all real, so I bag them up and walked across the street to a jewelry store that just happens to be conveniently located. I was curious to see what they were all worth.
Turns out they were all Gold and I was paid $300. I was thrilled! Being on a tight budget any extra money is always exciting!!


1 comments:
WTG, Mary-Ann! I guess gold really is at an all time high. Just like Good Ole' Tom said! I wish I had some broken jewlery laying around...
Post a Comment