Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SNOW BUNNIES

Gosh, Easter is so early this year. I read somewhere that it is the earliest we will ever see in our life. We no sooner get through with St. Patty's Day and wham it's Easter. It messes everything up, the annual St. Patty's Parade in my area has been moved to March 30 as not to interfere with religious holidays such as Palm Sunday & Easter. I just hope it turns out to be nice out, I'm a little doubtful since we are once again expecting a snow/sleet/rain thingy between 9pm tonight-3pm tomorrow afternoon. I'm so sick of snow, I mean enough is enough already!This year Easter dinner is at my Mom & Dad's house and we are planning a outdoor Easter Egg Hunt. With the number of kids in my family & extended family it should be a blast. Lets just hope that there's no snow on the ground and its not soaking wet!
easter eggs

0 comments: