OK so I'm new to the whole blogging thing but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not really sure if I actually have anything to say that may interest others but lets seeThe major thing going on in my life right now is my medical leave. I had Rotator Cuff surgery last June and am still experiencing pain so now they are looking at herniated discs in my neck. I've been out of work since last March and I have to say I love it. I do miss all my co-workers but don't miss having to get up everyday to work. Its not like I do anything great with my time due to the fact I'm in pain constantly but I'm perfectly happy just staying home everyday. Unfortunately being on a Disability Budget isn't much fun so in reality I'm hoping to be fixed soon as I can go make some money.
Other wise life has been good to me! Stayed tuned and lets see what else I can come up with. I enjoy talking and am asked frequently if I ever shut up... So it shouldn't be so hard for me to ramble on...


0 comments:
Post a Comment