....AND I AIN'T GOT NO JOB OR SHIT TO DO!
I didn't do anything in particular today, just kinda hung out and took it easy. I think I may have overdone it a little baking the cookies yesterday since sleeping last night was extremely uncomfortable. It's not like this is anything new. I spend most nights trying to get comfortable but it seems like I can only lay in the same spot for short amounts of time and something shoulder/neck related starts to really throb. I toss and turn and barely get more than 3-4 hrs sleep in a 9-10hr span. It sucks, good thing I'm not working or I'd be really cranky all day. At least right now I can relax during the days and try to nap if I need to.
I'm kinda glad I didn't have to leave the house today since it was so windy out. It's knocked out power to many homes in the area between yesterday and today. Hopefully the winds will calm down before Sunday. How in the world will the Easter Bunny be able to hop in a huge gusts of wind?!



0 comments:
Post a Comment