I am so hooked on Reality TV, especially any kind of game/challenge show. Why is it that I find the need to constantly watch these? Is it the ability to look at people that are usually a little unbalanced?? All the back-stabbing, fighting, quarreling, crying, and romances. I tell myself that if I was ever on one of these shows there would be no way I would act like any of them but then again who knows with all the stress of being confined to one place with a bunch of strangers for usually 30+ days would probably lead even the sanest person in the world to act like a fool! I cant help myself and tune in to every episode(I even go as far as to tape them through my DVR if I'm not home to catch it). I try to pick the winners early on but i have to say my track record is pretty poor and I never pick the right one. A few of my favorites that are currently being aired are Survivor, Big Brother, Real World vs Road Rules, Top Chef, Oprah's Big Give. I truly believe that being on one of these shows to compete for what is usually a very large cash prize is a unbelievable opportunity for most of us and some of the people that are on don't truly deserve it. Put me on one of those shows and I would kick some butt without turning into a whiny, crying, two-faced bitch!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment