Today was kind of crappy weather wise. Real rainy and dreary but it didn't snow. I feel so yucky on days like these. The sun doesn't come out and everything feels so gloomy. It's a great day to stay home and do nothing more than flop on the couch to watch TV or curl up with a good book. Both of which I did today.
I'm a huge fan of crock pot cooking. So I thought on a day like this a nice homemade macaroni and cheese baked all afternoon in the slow cooker would be great. Unfortunately this required a trip to the grocery store but I grinned and bared it. I waited until it had slowed down to nothing more than a drizzle and ventured out. Drivers like usual were idiots and my all to favorite potholes were filled with water so it was even harder to tell the hole was there until it was to late and you hit it.
I have to say it's amazing how many people pick rainy days to do their grocery shopping. I'm not talking about running out to grab a few things like I had to do, these people had overflowing carts. I snicker to myself as I'm waiting in line looking out the stores giant windows because it is now pouring.
Good Luck all you silly, silly people!


0 comments:
Post a Comment