Woo~Hoo It's finally Red Sox Opening Day!!
Of course my boys started the season awesomely. The game was on at 6am this morning my time because it was played in Japan. I almost forgot about it until a friend was nice enough to text me and tell me it was on. At that point I was wide awake and couldn't turn on the TV fast enough... Thank Goodness I have one in my bedroom and this didn't require me actually getting out of bed. I just love baseball and the thrill of the actual season starting is great! Now of course I've been following them through Spring Training but it's just not the same as the actual season. Everybody is looking in fairly good shape and I don't think we have as many injuries as other teams but we'll see.
I'm defiantly looking forward to another winning season!
Of course my boys started the season awesomely. The game was on at 6am this morning my time because it was played in Japan. I almost forgot about it until a friend was nice enough to text me and tell me it was on. At that point I was wide awake and couldn't turn on the TV fast enough... Thank Goodness I have one in my bedroom and this didn't require me actually getting out of bed. I just love baseball and the thrill of the actual season starting is great! Now of course I've been following them through Spring Training but it's just not the same as the actual season. Everybody is looking in fairly good shape and I don't think we have as many injuries as other teams but we'll see.
I'm defiantly looking forward to another winning season!


0 comments:
Post a Comment