Saturday, May 31, 2008

CVS WITH MY SISTER

I went to CVS this afternoon again, but this time with my sister Danni. She's only done CVS once before and was still a little unsure of things. She had not gotten any of the weekly deals or May deals yet so I wanted to take her today before all those sales were over and plus I printed out a bunch of those awesome $5/$15 coupons that are expiring tomorrow to give her. I don't have a picture of what she got or the breakdown but we did add up what she spent OOP when we got back to her house and for $7.20 Danni managed to get the following things....
10 Sobe Life Waters
5 Rolaids Soft Chews
4 Hellmann's Mayo
3 Aleve
3 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste
3 Adidas Deodorant
2 Excedrin Migraine
2 Johnson Body Wash
2 Tums Quik Paks
1 Huggies Clean Team Foam Hand Soap
1 Huggies Clean Team Wipes
I'd say for only her second time "CVSing" she made out awesome!
Way To Go Danni!!!

0 comments: