As to follow up on my post earlier today I have totalled up everything I got today and I have to say I think I did fairly well(my total savings was approx 49%). It required two separate visits because the first store I went to didn't have one of the items I wanted. I live close to a few different stores so this type of thing isn't a big deal. I've also noticed that multiple transactions during the same visit is very beneficial. Its all about planning and organizing. I'm going to continue to post my findings and savings. I want to track this for a year and see if it really will save money!
TRANSACTION 1
2- Febreze Air Effects(9.72oz) $3.29Each
1- Excedrin Migraine(24ct) $5.69
1- Febreze Candle $7.00
Total $19.27 + .93tax
Sales -$6.28
Coupons -$4.00
Out of Pocket $9.92
Earned $6.00ECB + $3/$15
2- Febreze Air Effects(9.72oz) $3.29Each
1- Excedrin Migraine(24ct) $5.69
1- Febreze Candle $7.00
Total $19.27 + .93tax
Sales -$6.28
Coupons -$4.00
Out of Pocket $9.92
Earned $6.00ECB + $3/$15
TRANSACTION 2
2- Dove Deodorants(2.6oz) $2.99each
1- Dove Body wash(24oz) $8.39
1- Dove Body wash(12oz) $5.49
2- M+M’s $3.49each
1- Shick Razors(8ct) $12.99
Total $39.83 + .70tax
Sales -$9.87
Coupons -$9.00
Out of Pocket $21.66
Earned $3.00ECB + $3/$15
2- Dove Deodorants(2.6oz) $2.99each
1- Dove Body wash(24oz) $8.39
1- Dove Body wash(12oz) $5.49
2- M+M’s $3.49each
1- Shick Razors(8ct) $12.99
Total $39.83 + .70tax
Sales -$9.87
Coupons -$9.00
Out of Pocket $21.66
Earned $3.00ECB + $3/$15
TRANSACTION 3
1-Dove 6pk Bar Soap $7.49
Total $7.49 + .15tax
Sales -$1.50
Coupons -$3.00
Out of pocket $3.14
Earned $5.00ECB
1-Dove 6pk Bar Soap $7.49
Total $7.49 + .15tax
Sales -$1.50
Coupons -$3.00
Out of pocket $3.14
Earned $5.00ECB
DAYS TOTAL = $68.37
SALES TOTAL = $17.65
COUPONS TOTAL = $16.00
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET=
$34.72


1 comments:
WTG, Mary-Ann! Once you get going, it's tough to stop! I enjoy it, and it feels good to get house supplies at such great prices, knowing you're not "cheating" or scamming the store. I actually haven't been to CVS yet this week, and it's killing me! I will probably sit down with my coupons and flier tonight to see if there's anything I could shop for tomorrow. (I find Wednesday mornings are best for the stores in my area, since they seem to get their trucks in on Tuesday, and spend Tuesday nights putting all the product out. Glad I could help you out in learning about this system! I'm so grateful for learning about it! Oh, and I love the picture. It's nice to see what you really got for your money.
Post a Comment