Friday, April 11, 2008

INFLATION

I needed new bras the other day and having big boobs isn't all it's cracked up to be. I have very limited stores I can shop and am forced to pay high prices. I went to a different store that someone had recommended to me and since I hadn't had a professional bra fitting in a while I figured I'd get that done too just to make sure I was wearing the right size. I had heard that more than half of all women are wearing the wrong size or something like that. With all my shoulder and neck issues I wanted to make sure and get a good fit to try to eliminate the bra strap pulling down on and digging into the shoulder. I was fairly close to my size, I was wearing one size too big in the band and two sizes too small in the cup but the lady says compared to what she usually saw this wasn't bad. They only had three different styles that fit me so I didn't have much of a selection and they were all the same price. Can you believe $58 each?? I was able to purchase two thanks to the generosity of my sister Danni whom had given me money to shop for clothes for my birthday. Thanks Danni, Luv Ya Girl!!
My main reason for posting this is the funny thing my friend said after I told him the price.It made me and Danni crack up and I'd thought I'd share it with you
"Wow that's like $30 a breast... Talk about inflation!"
boobs

0 comments: