This morning I wanted to just run out and grab the paper. I knew there was a few things I defiantly wanted to get at CVS this week and already I've figured out that the sale products go extremely fast in the stores that I shop at so I headed there to do a fast shop. I paid a few dollars out of pocket and in return have $18ECB and a $4 off $20 Coupon to use to complete any other shopping this week. I did scan the flyer real quick and am not sure there is anything else I want this week so I may just save the ECB's till next week.
I've also decided to make some Mother's Day bags for my Mom and Sisters with some of my great finds. Even though I got most of this stuff cheap I don't feel bad giving it as gifts because I do still spend a lot of time organizing and clipping coupons so my effort is still there and besides all woman like to receive "Beauty Bags".
Here's what I got so far this week....
TRANSACTION 1
1- Alavert D(12ct) $10.99
1- Skin Effect Face Scrub(5.5oz) $6.99
1- Mennen 24/7 Deodorant $3.99
1- Tampax Pearl(20ct) $4.89
1- Sunday Paper $1.50
Total $28.36 + tax
Sales -$4.00
Coupons -$19.50
Total OOP $4.86
Earned $13ECB + $3/$15Coupon
TRANSACTION 2
1- Alavert D(12ct) $10.99
1- Skin Effect Face Scrub(5.5oz) $6.99
1- Mennen 24/7 Deodorant $3.99
1- Skin Effect Face Cleaner(6.6oz) $6.99
Total $28.87 + tax
Sales -$4.00
Coupons -$23.00
Total OOP $2.06
Earned $14ECB + $4/$20 Coupon
(plus have $3.99ECB not used from trans #1)
TOTAL $57.23
SALES - $8.00
COUPONS -$42.50
TOTAL OOP $6.86
SAVINGS 88%
TRANSACTION 1
1- Alavert D(12ct) $10.99
1- Skin Effect Face Scrub(5.5oz) $6.99
1- Mennen 24/7 Deodorant $3.99
1- Tampax Pearl(20ct) $4.89
1- Sunday Paper $1.50
Total $28.36 + tax
Sales -$4.00
Coupons -$19.50
Total OOP $4.86
Earned $13ECB + $3/$15Coupon
TRANSACTION 2
1- Alavert D(12ct) $10.99
1- Skin Effect Face Scrub(5.5oz) $6.99
1- Mennen 24/7 Deodorant $3.99
1- Skin Effect Face Cleaner(6.6oz) $6.99
Total $28.87 + tax
Sales -$4.00
Coupons -$23.00
Total OOP $2.06
Earned $14ECB + $4/$20 Coupon
(plus have $3.99ECB not used from trans #1)
TOTAL $57.23
SALES - $8.00
COUPONS -$42.50
TOTAL OOP $6.86
SAVINGS 88%


0 comments:
Post a Comment