My weekend was very nice. On Friday night alot of my friends and family got together at my sister Danni's house to celebrate my birthday and my friend Andy's. My sister threw a great party for us. She cooked some homemade chili and made hard and soft tacos, kinda like a fiesta party! It was nice to relax and have a few drinks and just hang out with everyone. We played some X-Box Scene-It and of course half way into the first round my controller didn't want to work right, then it would start working and then stop again. Needless to say I lost the first round. The second game was a little better, I still lost but at least it was my own fault that time hahaha. Towards the end of the night my neck and shoulder started to really throb. I think it was just a combination of playing with the kids and picking up my niece Nevaeh(on my good side of course) and then trying to hold out the controller straight ahead of me to reach the sensor. I got home around 2am and just crashed until 9 the next morning. Well I shouldn't really saw crashed, sure I went right to bed but then the pain acted up so I got up and got an ice pack and took some Motrin and layed back down. I don't normally use ice packs but my physical therapist suggested I try to use them more at home so once again I got nothing to lose but trying. Eventually I fell asleep and then slept pretty good most of the night.
Saturday I just layed around the house, did some laundry and watched some baseball. I wasn't hungover at all but was extremely tired from being out late. I tried to nap on the couch but as tired as I was my body wouldn't give in. I actually didn't even go to bed until 1am, I tried much earlier but ended up just watching TV in bed.
Today I did my CVS run and now am going to spend the rest of the afternoon watching baseball and clipping coupons. There hasn't been anything super exciting to report around here lately.
Saturday I just layed around the house, did some laundry and watched some baseball. I wasn't hungover at all but was extremely tired from being out late. I tried to nap on the couch but as tired as I was my body wouldn't give in. I actually didn't even go to bed until 1am, I tried much earlier but ended up just watching TV in bed.
Today I did my CVS run and now am going to spend the rest of the afternoon watching baseball and clipping coupons. There hasn't been anything super exciting to report around here lately.


0 comments:
Post a Comment