Here we go again... basically another blah weekend, weather wise it was only so-so. Saturday was nice but today it's really cold. However, I live in a brick apartment building on the second floor with people above, below, and on both sides of me so no matter what it's doing outside my home remains extremely warm. The absolute worst is sleeping. This may sound crazy but ever night(dead of winter or not) I have to sleep with a circulating fan on high and the windows open. Friday night was awful, it was an inferno in my bedroom. I claim it was 108' in there. No matter what I tried I couldn't get cool enough to be comfortable so I could get some sleep. I'm not sure what was going on in there, at first I just thought I was too "Muy Caliente" for the room but now I'm not so sure....hahaha!
Another nights sleep lost tossing and turning, what else is new?!
My biggest disappointment this weekend is my Red Sox. We lost Fri and Sat to Toronto and the way its looking we're gonna lose today again. As an old found friend just said "I hope the Sox can beat these Canadians today. Shameful. Losing to anyone in powder blue uniforms is a tragedy!"
I completely agree Alisha!
LET'S GO RED SOX!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment