Today's my 31st Birthday... YIKES!! Turning 30 last year was no big deal for me but this year all of a sudden "I'm in my 30's". Wow I don't know where the time has gone. I haven't even come close to achieving some of the things I had planned to do before turning 30, I really need to put a step on it... Hahaha!!
So call me a Liar if you want but I really didn't have any intention of shopping anymore this week at CVS or anywhere else. I'm in pretty good standing with all my HABA and Food products and being that its close to the end of the month my funds are terribly low, not that I should complain because I really do feel blessed with all the stuff I have now. However this morning I realized that I was almost out of water and yes I'm a bottled water drinker. I know this is a huge waste but I just don't think my home water tastes good. I'm kind of picky about my water and usually drink Dasani. I know water is water but some of the brands have a slightly different taste(and no it's not just in my head). I remembered that CVS had their brand on sale and it was giving ECB so I thought what the heck I'll give it a shot, who knows maybe it'll become my new favorite. Also I originally thought the Alavert had a limit of 3 but after reading many blogs I saw that it was 5 so I picked up a few of those as well.
Here's how it worked out....
2 CVS Bottled H2O(24ct) $4.99each
2 Alavert(12ct+ 6Free) $11.99each
TOTAL $33.96
SALES -$12.00
COUPONS -$19.99
TOTAL OOP $1.97
2 CVS Bottled H2O(24ct) $4.99each
2 Alavert(12ct+ 6Free) $11.99each
TOTAL $33.96
SALES -$12.00
COUPONS -$19.99
TOTAL OOP $1.97
SAVED 96%
Earned $10ECB
(and additional $3ECB that I had to call
CVS on after not getting last week
From purchasing 2 M+M‘s)
Earned $10ECB
(and additional $3ECB that I had to call
CVS on after not getting last week
From purchasing 2 M+M‘s)


0 comments:
Post a Comment