During my last transaction last night at CVS there was a problem. They were advertising a deal where if you bought $25 worth of specified baby products you could earn $10ECB. Even though I don't have kids of my own I do have a 23 month old niece that still uses the stuff. Danni and I both watch out for products that we known the others uses and pick up whatever may be on sale. So I decided I would get her some Pull Up's for Nevaeh. The were originally$11.99 each on sale for $8.99, so I figured if I bought 3($26.97) I would reach my total goal. Well the receipt only credited me one towards the deal so I asked the cashiers and they said sometimes the system doesn't catch up right away and if I came back the next day and have my card scanned the $10ECB would print. OK fine, I wasn't going to argue with them and if worse came to worse I would just return the Pull Up's and get my money back.
When I got up this morning I figured I would head down to CVS and try to get the problem straightened out. I didn't have any shopping I needed to do but I wanted my $10ECB to use towards next weeks deals. Once I walked out of my apartment I heard the dryer running and was curious to see if whoever was washing was the thief of my laundry basket and sure enough there was my basket sitting on top of the dryer that was running. What an idiot! Not only is he a pathetic thief but then is stupid enough to use the basket in plain site where the original owner may see it. What a fool! I of course took my basket back and after taking a look at what cars were in the parking lot I'm pretty sure I know how did it. I'm still in shock over the whole incident!
So now that I got my basket back I was off to CVS to tackle the next problem. The first cashier who I talked to told me basically that it was just too bad and I was out of luck. I asked for a manager, showed him the flyer and my receipts and he too in turned told me there was nothing he could do. What poor customer service and false advertising. I insisted I wanted my $10ECB and he made a call to the CVS customer service people and the lady I talked to says this happens everyone in awhile and if I gave her all my transaction numbers she would confirm I had spent my total goal and then she would reset the system and if I came back in 48hrs the $10ECB would print on the bottom of my receipt. So we'll see what happens in a few days!



0 comments:
Post a Comment