Monday, April 21, 2008

YUCKY

Last night there was a retirement party for a co-worker. It was a lot of fun since I rarely get to hang out with my work friends. I had a few drinks and defiantly paid for it today. I think part of the problem was I only ate a half of bagel in the morning and I was so busy talking with everyone that I never sat down to eat. Having a completely empty stomach mixed with the fact that I rarely drink these days made the alcohol hit me hard. I never got sick just felt nauseous all day and I had a killer headache when I woke up. I slept as long as I possibly could but luck would have it I had a Physical Therapy appointment today.
Therapy wasn't that bad. I had a girl today and she gave me a deep tissue ultrasound massage and then gave me a manual massage and then I used the electricity machine for 20 min. When I was all down I asked her if there was any exercises that I could do at home that may help. She showed me a few and gave me some paper diagrams but made sure to say to not overdue it and if I felt any pain with the stretches to stop doing them. I'll give them a shot and see if the work, I've got nothing to use. Next week I'm meeting with a representative from the Electricity Machine Company to see about getting one for my house. They say most insurances pay for it. I've heard they're quite expensive so there's no way I'd be able to afford one on my own.
I plan on just resting the rest of the night since I still feel kinda sluggish and my neck is killing me.

0 comments: