Although I thought I was done this week at CVS I ended up making one more trip today for two reasons 1)I forgot trash bags the other day and 2)there was a mistake on my receipt over a week ago and I didn't get a $10ECB I had earned and after calling customer service I was told the problem would be fixed by weds and if I came in my ECB would print on the bottom of my receipt. So while I was there I picked up a few more things that were on sale and that I also had coupons for.
1- Trident Gum $1.19
2- Softsoap BodyWash(12oz) $3.50 each
1- Hefty Trash Bags(80ct) $8.49
1- Reese’s Cup(8pk) $1.29
Total $17.96
Sales -$3.10
Coupons -$14.00
Total OOP .86 Cents
1- Trident Gum $1.19
2- Softsoap BodyWash(12oz) $3.50 each
1- Hefty Trash Bags(80ct) $8.49
1- Reese’s Cup(8pk) $1.29
Total $17.96
Sales -$3.10
Coupons -$14.00
Total OOP .86 Cents


1 comments:
So, DID those ECB print out this time, Mary-Ann? I hope so! What a PITA
Post a Comment