I decided I'm gonna start shopping at CVS for all my health and beauty aide items. An old friend from high school does it and saves tons of money. She gave me the blog address(Thx Sarah!) so I could learn how to do it. It seemed a little complicated at first but now after just one trip I fully understands how it works. It does take a few minutes of looking over the flyer and organizing yourself but I think it will work! My first trip went well. I knew I would have to pay out of pocket today but would in turn get coupons to use towards my next visit. The idea is to roll over your Extra Care Bucks(ECB) over and over again. I believe if I really plan well and buy everything I can at CVS I will really be making out in the long run. I'll keep everyone updated as I shop!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment