Wednesday, April 9, 2008

CVS TRIP 3

There were still a few more things I needed at CVS, so this is what I got today!
I saved approx. 30% and at the end of all my purchases I still have $10ECB to use towards my next trip! Granted I didn't need most of these things right now but the deals were too good to pass up and I even got 3 packages of Pull Up's for my niece. I'm sure my sister will be excited since these are so expensive!
TRANSACTION 1
15- Gift Bags $1.49each
1-Excedrin Migraine(24 ct) $5.69
Total $28.04 + $1.12tax
Sales -$3.70
Coupons -$2.00
Out of Pocket $23.46
Earned $26.00ECB + $3/$15 Coupon
TRANSACTION 2
1- Pepcid Complete(26ct) $10.99
1- Aleve(24ct) $4.99
1- Excedrin Back+Body(24ct)$4.79
3-CVS Extra Strength Pain Relief(24ct)$3.99each
Total $32.74 +.60tax
Sales -$7.80
Coupons -$25.00
Out of Pocket $0.54
Earned $12.97ECB $3/$15 Coupon
TRANSACTION 3
1- Pull Up’s(29ct) $11.49
1- Johnson Melt Away Body wash(20.3oz) $5.99
1- SoftSoap Hand soap 3 pack $4.99
Total $22.47
Sales -$2.50
Coupons -$19.97
Out of Pocket FREE
Earned $4.00ECB
TRANSACTION 4
2- Pull up’s (29ct) $11.49each
Total $22.98
Sales - $5.00
Coupons -$14.78
Out of Pocket $3.14
Earned $10.00ECB
DAYS TOTAL $107.95
SALES $19.00
COUPONS $56.50
OUT OF POCKET =
$28.06
+$10 ECB to use next time!


0 comments: