Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MISSING ONE LAUNDRY BASKET

This afternoon I was doing some laundry. When I went back to move my clothes from the washer to the dryer I was shocked to find that my laundry basket was gone. Are you kidding me??!! It was an old beat up, half cracked, missing a handle white laundry basket. Who would want this thing is beyond me. I usually drag it because 1)If you try to pick it up something else always cracks and it tries to fold itself in half and 2)I can't lift anyways. The laundry room is only two doors down so it's not an issue to drag it. Like I said the basket has defiantly seen better days but is still serving a purpose so until I was forced to I wasn't going to purchase another but now I'm just pissed off. Who would steel from a neighbor? I ran into the guy next door and he said for laughs I should post signs around the building so I did!

0 comments: