My second day at CVS was just as successful as my first and hopefully they'll continue to get better and better. There was a few more things that were on sale that I needed so I went back today and got the rest of the stuff I hadn't gotten yesterday. I break everything into separate deals so that I can make the most of the coupons I currently have and purchase items that will yield more coupons in return. Today's saving were approx 41%!
TRANSACTION 1
3- Duracell AA(8pk) $7.99each
Total $23.97 + .39tax
Sales -$8.10
Coupons -$8.00
Out of Pocket $8.26
Earned $5.00ECB
3- Duracell AA(8pk) $7.99each
Total $23.97 + .39tax
Sales -$8.10
Coupons -$8.00
Out of Pocket $8.26
Earned $5.00ECB
TRANSACTION 2
1- Excedrin Back+Body(24ct) $4.79
1- Excedrin PM(24ct) $5.29
1- Shick Razor(8ct) $12.99
1- J+J Shower/Shave Body Wash(18oz) $5.99
1- J+J Melt Away Body Wash(20.3oz) $5.99
Total $35.05 + $1.12tax
Sales -$12.59
Coupons -$5.00
Out of Pocket $18.58
Earned $6.00ECB
1- Excedrin Back+Body(24ct) $4.79
1- Excedrin PM(24ct) $5.29
1- Shick Razor(8ct) $12.99
1- J+J Shower/Shave Body Wash(18oz) $5.99
1- J+J Melt Away Body Wash(20.3oz) $5.99
Total $35.05 + $1.12tax
Sales -$12.59
Coupons -$5.00
Out of Pocket $18.58
Earned $6.00ECB
TRANSACTION 3
1- Bounty Paper Towel(8Roll) $9.99
1- Crest Pro Health Day Toothpaste(4.2oz) $3.49
1- Crest Pro Health Night Toothpaste(4.2oz) $3.49
Total $16.97 + .24tax
Sales -$6.09
Coupons -$6.00
Out of Pocket $5.12
1- Crest Pro Health Day Toothpaste(4.2oz) $3.49
1- Crest Pro Health Night Toothpaste(4.2oz) $3.49
Total $16.97 + .24tax
Sales -$6.09
Coupons -$6.00
Out of Pocket $5.12
DAYS TOTAL = $77.74
SALES TOTAL = $26.78
COUPONS TOTAL = $19.00
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET =
SALES TOTAL = $26.78
COUPONS TOTAL = $19.00
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET =
$31.96


0 comments:
Post a Comment