Monday, April 14, 2008

OCD

I just realized that I've been so excited about all my great CVS finds that I haven't really written a crazy life blog or some other nonsense that you guys all know that I can come up with. You might wanna say that lately I've had a little OCD
(Obsessive Cvs Disorder) Hahaha!
0CD
Don't have much to say nothing really new around here. I've been taking my new medicine and so far so good. I'm not allergic to it which is a plus since I'm allergic to like twenty different meds and and anti-depressants aren't messing me up. The dr promised they wouldn't since the dose was so low. Pain wise I'm still the same, the new meds take about three weeks for them to work for the pain(probably due to the incredible low dose). I start PT on weds, so I'm anxious to see if it works and can fix me for good!
Something I am excited about is getting together with an old friend on Friday night. We haven't seen each other in almost ten years so it should be alot of fun. Can't wait Ang!! Hopefully Jenn will be able to join us!
Sunday I think I have a surprise retirement party to go to for a friend from work. My sister is suppose to find out the date for me, if its not this Sunday then it's next. Either way it will give me a chance to hang out with my much missed co-workers!
OK.... I think that's it for now, I'm trying to post this fast since I'm also making dinner and don't want it to burn. I'm trying to make mini pizzas for the first time with English muffins. They should be good since they look delicious!

0 comments: