Monday, April 21, 2008

CVS TRIP

Today I finally had time to go through the flyers and coupons and see what else I may want. It turned out to be a lot more than I thought but I knew I wanted to make Mother's Day gift bags for my Mom and Sisters so a few of the things I got today are for them. I spent a little more than I originally thought I would but since most of it is going towards gifts and the other stuffed was priced to good between the sales and coupons I couldn't pass it up. It should be my last trip this week, so here's what I got....
TRANSACTION 1
1 Alavert D(12ct) $10.99
3 Jergins Natural Glow Firming Lotion(7.5oz) $7.99each
Total $34.96
Sales -$10.00
Coupons -$24.96
Total OOP $0
Earned $9ECB
TRANSACTION 2
3 Curel Aging Lotion(13oz) $7.99each
1 Softsoap Spa BodyWash(12oz) $4.99
Total $28.96
Sales -$3.00
Coupons -$20.50
Total OOP $5.73
Earned $9.99ECB
TRANSACTION3
1 Colgate Total Whitening(5.8oz) $3.99
1 Sunlight Dishsoap(12.6oz) $1.39
2 Airwick Scented Oil $3.49each
1 Airwick Oil Holder $1.79
1 Tylenol Sinus(24ct) $7.29
1 Softsoap Spa BodyWash(12oz) $4.99
1 Herbal Essence Shampoo(10.1oz) $4.29
1 Herbal Essence Conditioner(10.1oz) $4.29
2 M+M’s $3.49each
Total $41.99
Sales -$8.19
Coupons -$19.53
Total OOP $14.63
Earned $7.99ECB
TOTAL $105.91
SALES -$21.19
COUPONS -$64.99
TOTAL OOP $20.36
SAVINGS 81%


0 comments: